[Resolved] Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — Disconnect my electricity connection (Account no.[protected]).

Patiala, Punjab, India
 Harpreet Singh Bakshi on Jun 20, 2017
Sub division. West commercial
Kind attention
Shri. Puri ji
Sub divisional officer,
Punjab electricity board,
Patiala.
Sub:disconnect my electricity connection (Account no.[protected]).
Dear sir

Because of some unavoidable circumstances, i am unable to pay electric bill approx rs. 10510, refer - bill no. I272217e[protected] dated 20 may 2017.

Sir, pawan kumar mittel one of your employee working as driver in model town office elecricity board patiala had taken my flat on rent for his relatives at his garutee, but the tenants living in my flat has not paid me flat rent from jan2017 to june 2017 of rs. 35, 000 and deposited electricity bill of rs. 10510.

Even, after given advance notice to vacant my flat, she is not ready to vacant my flat. Please disconnect my electric connection on urgent basis. I can’t pay the electricity used by them. Please disconnect the connection of electricity at the earliest for my flat.

Harpreet singh bakshi
Lig flat no. 504
Sst nagar, patiala
Account no.[protected].
Consumer no. P16rp450514f
Sub division. West commercial

Its very urgent.

Disconnect my electricity connection (Account no.3000016723).
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 20, 2017
Dated : 20/06/2017
The Sub Divisional officer,
Sub Division. West Commercial
Punjab Electricity Board,
Patiala.

Sub: Disconnect my Electricity connection (ACCOUNT NO.3000016723).
Dear Sir
Because of some unavoidable circumstances, I am unable to pay Electric bill approx Rs . 10510, Refer - Bill No. I272217E200903245 Dated 20 May 2017.

Sir, the Tenants living in my Flat has not paid me Flat Rent from Jan2017 to June 2017 of Rs. 35, 000 and deposited electricity Bill of Rs . 10510. Even, after given advance notice to vacant my flat, she is not ready to vacant my Flat. Please disconnect my Electric connection on urgent basis.I can’t pay the electricity used by them. Please disconnect the connection of Electricity at the earliest for my Flat.
HARPREET SINGH BAKSHI

(HARPREET SINGH Bakshi)
ACCOUNT NO.3000016723
Sub Division. West Commercial LIG Flat No. 504
Contact No.08427184802
Enclosure : Electricity Bill ( Due as on 01-06-2017)
Updated by Harpreet Singh Bakshi, Jun 20, 2017
Dear Sir

I have not got any satisfactory response from your side so far.

Dated : 20/06/2017
The Sub Divisional officer,
Sub Division. West Commercial
Punjab Electricity Board,
Patiala.

Sub: Disconnect my Electricity connection (ACCOUNT NO.[protected]).
Dear Sir
Because of some unavoidable circumstances, I am unable to pay Electric bill approx Rs . 10510, Refer - Bill No. I272217E[protected] Dated 20 May 2017.

HARPREET SINGH BAKSHI

Sub Division. West Commercial LIG Flat No. 504
Contact No.[protected]
Enclosure : Electricity Bill ( Due as on[protected]

F-2, Shakti Vihar, PSPCL, Patiala, India
    Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] - Disconnect my electricity connection (Account no.3000016723).