Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — faulty meter / non supply of electric current

Please be informed that on 18th march 2018, my electric meter, located at under given address, got malfunctioned and electricity got disconnected and there is no display on the same. Immediately on the same day i called up number [[protected]] at around 4:00 pm but i found no response from the other end. No one pick my call.
Again i tried to call the same number [[protected]] on next day around 10:00 am but i again found no response from the other end.
Finally on 20th march 2018 i got success in getting connected with and then i lodged my complaint for my faulty electric meter and the person from other end advised me to call on the number which they will send through message on my mobile number [protected]. As per saying they do sent me message and herein they gave me my complaint no.: 9872741 and there was mobile no.[protected] of the staff who was supposed to be mechanic to rectify my complaint. As per the guidelines given to me, i do call the number mentioned there in the message. The called person picked my call and confirmed my address and asked me that he will come after 1 or 1.5 hour as he is presently busy. I accepted his words but that person didn’t turn up as per his promise.
Now in the evening a new another person called me and asked me to confirm address and now after this call two persons on motorcycle visited our address and after seen the meter advised us to take photo of this meter and meet with sdo to get it corrected / replaced.
Sir, as per advise given to us, here i am submitting my complaint letter along with photo of faulty electric meter and copy of latest paid up bill to you for your kind consideration and extend your helping hand to us to let come out of dark days.
Waiting for your early and timely action.
With best regards. Date:[protected]
Yours faithfully,
Pushpa rani
H. No.: 35, didar nagar, jhungian road,
Kharar – 140301,
Mobile: [protected] (Jagroop singh gill)
A/c. No.: [protected]
faulty meter / non supply of electric current
faulty meter / non supply of electric current
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My account no is [protected].
On net bill current bill reading is 14581 .
But true current reading is 14104 given on printed bill.
I am also sending pic of meter reading taken on 24 march.
Please current bill on net.
Manoj Kumar Singh