[Resolved] Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — for the refund of extra deduction online bill payment

Ludhiana, Ludhiana District, Punjab, India
 lucky ji on Oct 5, 2017
Respected sir / madam,

My self amarjit kaur. Contract no.[protected], consumer no. (W23mf090230a). I am a consumer of pspcl. Yesterday i paid my bill, online amount rs. 1230-/ through credit card. However the amount (1240.08 + 1240.08 = 2480.16) debited twice time, due to some system problem. So, please refund the amount as soon as.
My contact no is [protected]. Thanks
With regards,
Mrs. Amarjit kaur.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 26, 2017
hghjgjg
Updated by lucky ji, Oct 07, 2017
i submitted a complaint on ''Consumer Complaints'' on 05/10/2017 in the evening about 8.30 regarding more time payed the bill to pspcl . It is thought that, a fraud read the massage and called me as a officer of pspcl . He told me about the detail and took the detail of my card . After few minutes he stolen my 12000 -/ Rs. on my card balance . I blocked my card and complaint to the cards' customer care . I will submit my F.I.R. tomorrow .

what can a do for refund ? what can i do ?
what is the way i individually trace them and punish them, so they do not do this again, with others ?

Comments

SIR / MADAM

what can a do for refund ? what can i do ?

F-2, Shakti Vihar, PSPCL, Patiala, India
    Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] - for the refund of extra deduction online bill payment