Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] — lots of lose wires in front of my house, cin : u40109pb2010sgc033813, a/c no. : [protected]

House No. 88 G, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar, Near City Centre, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
 Pawan2739 on May 26, 2019
Dear Sr. Concern Personnels,

Kindly look into the matter as I have already complaint about the Lots of lose wires in front of my house, CIN : U40109PB2010SGC033813, A/c No. : [protected].

Complaint Ref. # 13874282 done on dated 19/04/19 telephonically, which were resolved from the local back end service team of PSPCL, Model Town, Ludhiana, when I revert with the unsatisfactory response then the team contacted me & transfer the complaint to Mr. Ranjit a J.E., deputed at PSPCL, Model Town, Ludhiana his contact no. is [protected] & marked resolved again on 20/04/19 screenshot is attached for your reference.

But when I spoke him he said I'll send my team mate for the needful call me after 5:00 PM my duty starts from there. I called him at around 6:40 PM the same day then he replied we'll do the needful for only Electricity Wires which are in front of your house I said no Issues please do that & favour us. Atlast, he replied I'll send the line man tomorrow because today is too late, I acknowledged.

Then I waited for next 2 days no body turned up then again I called him he said I sending the concerned person but nobody turned up till date.

I am attaching the images of lose wires which are in front of my House No. 88 G, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar, Ludhiana - 141013, which is very risky for us, If some tragedy happens are you responsible.

Looking for an earliest response else has to escalate this matter to Ombudsman, Electricity Board, Mohali, Punjab.

Thanks & Regards

Comments

16 May 2019 Nu mai bill pay kar riha c, ta mere kolon payment kise hor account vich update ho gai, so please sir 3960 Rs. payment refund krwa do mob [protected]

F-2, Shakti Vihar, PSPCL, Patiala, India
    Punjab State Power Corporation [PSPCL] - lots of lose wires in front of my house, cin : u40109pb2010sgc033813, a/c no. : 3015071268