Puravankara Projects — puravankara silversand pune

Hell experience with the puravankara sales persons, they make fool of consumers by making false promises. Each and every statement said by them is false. My instance, i went to enquire for puravankara silversand keshav nagar pune and paid 27 k to block a unit. Their senior sales person told me that if the things dont materialized they will refund entire money in 5 days, but its 3 months i am following every day but they dont even reply to any email. Now, they have blocked my number on their mobiles and don’t even acknowledge any communication.

They seriously betrayed the consumers and make false promise. They dont value consumers at all.

I am feeling happy that i have opted not to purchase flat in puravankara silversand keshav nagar pune, they are very unprofessional.

Puravankara should think about it and teach their employees to respect the consumers and show some professional behaviour.

Really bad experience with puravankara.

[Mar 09, 2018] Puravankara Projects customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Our CRM personnel would like to call you to connect on the refund. what number & email can we reach you on.
b3404's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 10, 2018
Hello CRM team, can you please mention your email address on which I can send my past conversations that I had with different executives of Puravankara.

I tried to locate any customer care number on puravankara site but couldn’t find any.
b3404's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 15, 2018
Is anybody watching this space for taking to the matter to closure or just wants to keep it open ended ???

"Purva waves" is a Good property. The flats are of smaller size but they have utilized the space well. Location is bit inside but by the time it will be ready and may be couple of years more, it will be prime.They are also giving option to get the woodwork done by them.

Puravankara Projects  Phone