Pureit / Hindustan Unilever — defect in water purifier (marvella ro+uv)

Andheri, Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 arcsinha on May 15, 2019
Hello - I had purchased PureIT Marvella RO + UV around Feb 2017 (model RCR[protected]. It did run absolutely fine till Jan 2018. However from Feb, GKK1 light started blinking. I did approach customer care, person came and replaced GKK1 and SF too. Since the 10L water purification and filling takes time, the guy left saying that he will call me afterwards that how the filters are working! Later I noticed that filter was not filled completely while was machine was on and rejected water was keep coming. I did feedback this to the person. He came next day, relooked everything and said seems there is some issue in GKK2 as well. I had no choice left but to get it replaced that too. But still there was same problem. Next Saturday I again called customer care and the same person arrived. This time after 2hr inspection he said, , seems there is some issue in control panel. I was furious, I called a senior person home. He too visited following Saturday and did some rectification with control panel. The day purifier was working fine and this continued for next two days. Third day onwards, the same problem started again. Senior engineer visited again and again did something with control panel. After that purifier worked for a week and then again all three filters (GKK1, GKK2 and SF) started blinking. I was too tired and exhausted of complains.. it was almost 2 months that all and entire Saturdays & Sundays I was spending only on this!!! I had literally given up, now after a year that i have gained some energy, I ask you for replacement. After buying such expensive purifier, I had to go through such traumatic experience. I can't tolerate this any more and need urgent replacement.

[May 16, 2019] PureIT / Hindustan Unilever customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 92 3050 0500 [PureIt]
    +91 92 4310 0100 [PureIt]
    +91 22 3983 0000 [Hindustan Unilever]
    Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Pureit / Hindustan Unilever - defect in water purifier (marvella ro+uv)