[Resolved] Pureit / Hindustan Unilever — subject: re: fwd: 2000459039 - slc: expiry related issue

Hyatt on Mar 19, 2018
Original text
From: dotcomemails@unilever.com
To: levercare resolutions
Cc:
Sent: 08.03.18 17:37:10
Subject: contact us message from https://www.hul.co.in/contact/contact-form/

Contact us message sent[protected]:06:39
Subject : retailer feedback

Your message : we, have lot's of expired stocks to be changed it was delivered by late vijay agency & the sri sai agency is not replacing the products and not taking any orders... Please follow the complante

First name : hyatt

Last name : supermarket

Email address : mohamedarafath. Bsau@gmail.com

Comment : we, have lot's of expired stocks to be changed it was delivered by late vijay agency & the sri sai agency is not replacing the products and not taking any orders... Please follow the complante

It is not my first complainant its 5th complainant of same problem i hope you understand,

Note:
I have not got any response from you and distributor, if you continue to do it i will suit case against consumer complante, frude against your hul ltd. India conect me soon before 20/03/2018 via call to [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 23, 2018

[Mar 19, 2018] PureIT / Hindustan Unilever customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PureIT / Hindustan Unilever Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018
Dear Hyatt supermarket,
We apologize for issue you faced. As discussed Kindly be in patience as we have forwarded your issue to the concern team and it will be resolved shortly.

Team Pureit
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

The new packaging for pears handwash and showergel is bad enough, it is indistinguishable from any other showergel without any originality. Now I am using it, smells like carbolic, unpleasant and chemical. I have used this product for years and can no longer buy this new version. It is really disgusting.

+91 92 4310 0100 [PureIt]
    +91 92 3050 0500 [PureIt]
    +91 92 2320 0200 [PureIT]
    Unilever House, B. D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Pureit / Hindustan Unilever - subject: re: fwd: 2000459039 - slc: expiry related issue