[Resolved]  Purplle.com — regarding delivery

My order id is [protected] on january 13th 2019.. It's showing that the item has already delivered and i didn't get any products yet.. I[censored] can't deliver it give me the refund. I have called the customer care service many times and they are not resolving it. I really need a response from ur side & actually the customer care service is not helping.. How can u deliver my items to someone else.. This so pathetic.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 6, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] Purplle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ambili ambili Feb 01, 2019 My order ID is [protected] on January 13th 2019..it's showing that the item has already delivered and I didn't get any products yet..i[censored] can't deliver it give me the refund.i have called the customer care service many times and they are not resolving it.i really need a response from ur side & actually the customer care service is not helping..how can u deliver my items to someone else..this so pathetic.
Purplle.com Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2019 Hi Sarath,

Kindly assist us with the shipment ID that has not been delivered to you.

Purplle care.
Updated by Ambili ambili Feb 04, 2019 Order ID is [protected] on January 13th 2019..AWB number[protected]..it's showing that it has already delivered and I didn't get any items yet..this is the first time am ordering through purple.com and the condition is that worst.am calling the customer care service also but they are not helping.i[censored] can't deliver it give me the refund..

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Purplle.com
    Purplle.com Address
    C-209 A, Ghatkopar Industrial Estate, Behind R-City Mall, L.B.S Marg, Ghatkopar-(w), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 086