[Resolved] Purplle.com — FRAUD SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kochi, Kerala, India
 DANZR_DAN
PURPLLE IS FRAUD SITE I placed an order at your site. Order No. [protected]It was send through Delhivery Courier with AWB no. [protected]. I tracked the Order and it says the Items has been returned. WHy do you want to cheat people like this????????? Delhivery is a horrible service. Moreover when I checked my Purplle Account I do not see this Order in the Order history... I will go public with this if you do not do whats needful. I made all the payment too. I tried to contact your customer care and its not responding... Stop fooling us please..Dan MOBILE: [protected]

[Feb 20, 2015] Purplle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Purplle.com Customer Care's response, Feb 21, 2015
Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Purplle.

We have cancel as well as Refund procedure also has been initiated from our end & following are the details:-

Amount: Rs 510.00
Transaction ID:[protected]

The refunded amount will reflect in your MOBIKWIK account within 24 working hours.

Warm Regards,

Team Purplle.com

Comments

Order not delivered in 2 weeks. No response from customercare

Order [protected] was placed on[protected]. Despite several e-mails, phone calls there has been no response from the team. I want to cancel my order and get the amount refunded at the earliest.

C-209 A, Ghatkopar Industrial Estate, Behind R-City Mall, L.B.S Marg, Ghatkopar-(w), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 086
    Purplle.com - FRAUD SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!