Purplle.com — Pathetic customer service - Old products sent

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Krithika Narayan
I placed an order for 3 Lotus lipsticks among other things. They sent me lipsticks that are very close to the date of expiry. As lipsticks have a shelf life of 2 years from date of manufacture, it shows that they have sent really old stock. I have tried mailing them, sending them pictures of the same and calling them but there is absolutely no response. I don't understand why they send old stock and if they have, why there is no courtesy to respond to complaints. It is really pathetic and I want a refund. Order no is [protected]

Pathetic customer service - Old products sent

[Apr 23, 2015] Purplle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Received Product in Damaged Condtion against Order # [protected] Necessary Action Required.
Hello Purplle Customer care team,
This is with regard to my order # [protected] placed at purplle.com Out of the 3 products in the order that I received today, 1 product is in extremely damaged and unusable condition. Kindly find the damaged Product description and images with this mail and take the necessary action.

Damaged Product Description : Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Season Of Love Kit
Remarks : I received this product in damaged condition. Both Face cream and Face wash is in a messed-up condition. Unusable & Unacceptable.
Either replace the product or refund my money in my bank account as soon as possible.
Rahul Gupta
98I I23 5342

C-209 A, Ghatkopar Industrial Estate, Behind R-City Mall, L.B.S Marg, Ghatkopar-(w), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400 086
    Purplle.com - Pathetic customer service - Old products sent