[Resolved]  PVR Cinemas — brightness of the movie

Dear concerned,
I would like to tell you that i like to wact cinemas in pvr only because of the peripheral services.
But, what is the use when the actual services are upto the mark. The movie we watch has the lowest brightness as it can be or say the lighting in the movie.
It was only on the 6th day that is on 3rd may i went to watch avengers endgame with my friends, thought i would be satisfied by the brightness, instead it gave me a migrane, eyes pain and heath issues because it was very hard to see that big screen in low brightness and also to understand the movie even though they charge higher rates than the other cinema theatres.
I kindly request tou to increase the quality of services

Today i'm going again to watch the same movie with my family at afternoon 2:05 show in audi 2, pvr cinemas.
Hope you resolve my problem for my better satisfaction of your services.

This problem is not just for endgame i experienced in ever movie i watched in pvr cinemas.
Please resolve this problem today.

The pertaining video was recorded for this purpose.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2019

[May 08, 2019] PVR Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response May 08, 2019 Dear Sindhushad,

We request you to share your contact number and email ID on [protected]@pvrcinemas.com for further assistance.

Team PVR