[Resolved] PVR Cinemas — cancellation of movie show

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 Roshan Ghatkar on Jun 27, 2018
[protected] at pvr phoenix mall, viman nagar, pune, 9am - jurassic world, when i asked ticket at 9:05 am, counter person firstly checked seats & said nobody has booked any seats so show can't be play. Then their senior person came & said there is some technical issue. When i called customer care, he gave the same excuses. My time is wasted.

-roshanghatkar
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 29, 2018

[Jun 27, 2018] PVR Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Roshan Ghatkar,

We request you to share your contact number and email ID on [email protected] for further assistance.

Team PVR

Comments

In every pvr cinemas when i bought a movie ticket then they forcefully admits me to buy a food vocher with movie ticket. When i denay to buy their voucher they told me to leave and told me that ots pvr company policy to buy a voucher with ticket.. please take some action as soon as possiable

Dear Sumit Dedha,

Team PVR
I book dil to pagal hai movie in pvr icon versova .My money is deducted but booking not showing in pvr app. I want my refund.the money was deducted from my bank but ticket not confirm.

Dear Ibrsk786,

Team PVR
I used three of my provider privileged f&b vouchers to order food through the PVR app. The app shut itself in the middle of the payment leaving it unfinished. Now, the vouchers are being displayed as used ones. How do I get them back?

61, Basant Lok,Vasant Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057