[Resolved]  PVR Cinemas — complaining against poor services in spite of advance booking

Dear concerned,
I want to focus your kind attention on pvr's inadvertent services. I always like to watch a movie in pvr cinemas. But this time the experience was not good. I have booked 2 seats on dated: 1st may, 2019 and my booking id was ctcd[protected] and with this i had booked a chicken hot dog and being available, that hot dog got easily booked. When i arrived there i have shown my booking id and the person who was on the counter he also did not have any objection. Only then i changed my mind and asked to bring that hot dog in intermission and they also accepted it. But when the intermission happened then the staff asked me to wait 15 to 20 minutes. I also cooperate with them. But after half an hour they refused. She said sir, today our bread was over by chance. The same reply was also from the manager. But i have a question from pvr management that if you did not have the sufficient stock so why do you put your products online. Secondly, you should have denied it in the counter in the beginning. Third, why did your staff ask for a time of 15 to 20 minutes when he knew that we do not have stock available and for the proper management of all things the manager has been appointed. Didn't he know that the stock of bread was over...? As a customer i give you service tax on the booking of a movie. But is this your service...? You charged a lot of things for many times. We also do not get the service on this. If i had to go to consumer court for this, i would definitely go.
complaining against poor services in spite of advance booking
Complaint marked as Resolved May 7, 2019

[May 07, 2019] PVR Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response May 08, 2019 Dear sandeep bist,

We request you to share your contact number and email ID on [protected]@pvrcinemas.com for further assistance.

Team PVR