[Resolved]  PVR Cinemas — forcing to take combo coupons along with tickets

Today i visited pvr cinemas of the surya treasure island mall of bhilai chattisgarh to watch the movie hate story four of show time 11:45am there the price of one gold ticket was rs 118 but i have to buy two tickets therefore the total cost becomes 236rs but they asked me 420rs by adding two combo coupons of 90rs each ticket but refused to by the combo coupons and requested to give only the tickets but they started forcing me to buy the combo coupons as well but when i refused to buy it they started arguing with me. And told me to talk to the duty officer when i talked to the officer he also started arguing with me then i called the customer care of pvr and told the whole incident he told me that they cannot force me to buy the combo coupons and there is not any offer like this to buy the combo also with the tickets and the customer care also talked with me duty officer but result was nothing and the customer care asked me to make an official complain for it and mail the complain to pvr.
But because of these nuesence my half movie was completed and i have to buy the tickets with the combo itself. So i request you to take strict action towards it otherwise the image of the pvr cinemas will be worse in front of other persons also.
Apr 12, 2018
Mar 10, 2018

PVR Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 12, 2018
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response
Dear apurvaverma997,

We request you to share your contact number and email ID on [protected]@pvrcinemas.com for further assistance.

Team PVR