[Resolved] PVR Cinemas — harassing and forcing customers to buy combos with the ticket

Adv Aryan Shaikh on Jan 3, 2018
Yesterday i visited pvr cinemax in nashik city centre mall, my show time was at 12:25 so i went at the box office counter and asked for a corner seat ticket ticket amount costed 110 each so i had to pay 220 in total he asked for more cash. I asked the reason behind it so he told "combo hai sathme" i asked him is it compulsory he told talk to my manager, i was rushing late for the movie so after that i have to search manager for my complaints, its we ho has to struggle for our complaints, somehow manager meet me and told that guy to give the tickets and he was so busy in his attitude that he tentatively booked the seats to just show that its booked and when i raised the complain the started shouting on me and started to insult me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] PVR Cinemas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear Adv Aryan Shaikh,

We request you to share your contact number and email ID on feedback@pvrcinemas.com for further assistance.

Team PVR
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have asked are there security cameras inside your theatre in nagpur empress mall.
There is no response from your side.
This issue should be taken with atmost importance
PVR Cinemas Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2018

Dear Ajinkya Diwate,

Team PVR

61, Basant Lok,Vasant Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110057
    PVR Cinemas - harassing and forcing customers to buy combos with the ticket