[Resolved] Pw Enterprises Latur Maharasthra — complaints about company for force business associate to pay money in addition of agreement letter

Latur Maharasthra, India
 [email protected] on Jan 4, 2019
Pfa

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 7, 2019
QUERY RESOLVED
Updated by [email protected], Jan 04, 2019
Plzz help me in resolve this as soon as possible

Comments

Please contact me bro...i need your help.. Even i am having the same problem.. I am very afraid and nervous plzz help me...please give me reply on this comment
I am registered to pw enterprises for signed agreemtnt on 18th december after that i will provide 1500 forms to do in 16 days of given time with 90% accuracy with 1350 forms having correct. But i failed to submit the given assignment on time and company call me for paying the amount said in agreement and i have pay the said amount of 4900 rs mentioned in agreemtnt on 4.1.2019 to their advocate sourabh shah after that sourabh shah calls me to pick the verification call of paid amount of company then i picked the call and the company repersentative told me to paid the additional amount of 12000 for loss of company but in agreement it clearly mentions that i[censored] fails to submits or failed to complete the assignment in given time then you will pay the 4900 rs in said agreement... Plzz help me in dealing the same... I have the same problem. They have issued a notice against me as well.

Pw Enterprises Latur Maharasthra - complaints about company for force business associate to pay money in addition of agreement letter

Company:Pw Enterprises Latur Maharasthra