Pwd Kerala — negligence in building jumps across roads

E 3 Sivaji Sapphire Jawahar Nagar Kowdiar, Thiruvananthapuram, Thiruvananthapuram District, Kerala, India
 CKunnath on May 11, 2019
Dear sir
I wish to bring to your attention the danger to motorists caused by your negligence.
My wife and i were driving to ernakulam from trivandrum via alleppey.
At a place very close to haripad called karinkuzhy or karinkulam, i am not sure, your department has built a hump across the road. It was an unusually and unnecessarily large hump and it bore no markings or painting that it was a hump. Also, there were no rumble-bars nor any traffic signs warning the motorist of the hump. I call this negligence and an utter dereliction of duty. I understand that many serious accidents have occurred at this spot ever since you built the hump.
This is a disgrace to your department. As i had no warning of the hump my car went over the hump and was lifted into the air. When it landed, it skidded and i lost control and collided head-on with a vehicle travelling in the opposite direction. My car was smashed and due to the impact, my wife broke her left hip and injured a nerve in her left thigh which needs immediate surgery.
I request you to explore the possibility of compensating me for the loss and injury caused to me and my wife failing which i shall be constrained to take legal action against your department.
I request you reply to this email immediately. The matter is urgent.
Chandrasekharan k

negligence in building jumps across roads
Updated by CKunnath, May 11, 2019
I tried to send emails to the CE PWD Alappuzha and the Minister PWD but their email addresses have been deactivated (deliberately?)

Pwd Kerala - negligence in building jumps across roads