[Resolved] Pwm — harassment and sending legal notice by advocate rupesh sharma

Bihar, India
 Era Minhas on Apr 22, 2019
I am ankita..My mother is a cancer patient..I was in need of money so I contacted anika sharma ..She told me to fill 900 forms in 9 days for which I will get salary of 22500.on the last day the site crashed and I could not submit my work..They are harassing me and my mother..They are calling my mother n also sent me legal notice and saying me to pay the amount of 4700+3000 .I am very disturbed my mother is in last stage cancer.i am from a very poor family.please help me to resolve this issue. Please.

harassment and sending legal notice by advocate rupesh sharma
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 24, 2019
They have talked to company n have resolved it..They are fraud company..Agreement is also fake so don't worry ok.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Pwm - form filling fraud [9]

[Resolved] Pwm - harassed by pwm [2]

[Resolved] Pwm - harassment to money [1]

[Resolved] Pwm - online typing job [1]

Comments

I am really thankful to your department for taking quick action against this company.They have promised not to call me again!!
Najla Najem's reply, Apr 24, 2019
how? what is the procedure ? plz help me toooo
This guy is a devil's advocate. They get hired by fraud companies who entice people by giving attractive schemes of online earning. I personally encountered with such a company from Pune. There this God Damned Rupesh Sharma called me up and threatened me of taking legal actions. They are completely fraud. These type of advocates need to be exposed.

Pwm - harassment and sending legal notice by advocate rupesh sharma

Company:Pwm