[Resolved] Qnet — fraudulent transaction on the name of business

Sanganer, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 sharad1234 on May 5, 2019
One day my friend called me to start online business and just like showed the dreams come true like a scenario. They haven't cleared any condition.. What type of business is this.. Name of the company.. Nothing.. They just invested my money after i asked them they taught me that you have to refer to other people's and i asked for my money refund but they denied. Then after few months they provided me a ir i'd and still those people are untraceable and out of reach.. Even my money got trapped. Please help me to refund my money. My ir i'd is in773005
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 7, 2019

[May 05, 2019] Qnet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Qnet Customer Care's response, May 06, 2019
Dear sharad, QNET has a well laid out Ethical Marketing Policy and adheres to it without compromise. We have a zero tolerance policy for any misrepresentation of the Company, its products or the business model. The company has made public awareness media announcements nationally to this effect. Please provide your full name and IR ID no. and the full names of the people who interacted with you right away. Please also send the details of your transaction to [email protected]
Updated by sharad1234, May 27, 2019
No action has been taken till date . Already sent so many emails

Comments

Still awaiting your response already sent my all details via email .please look into matter urgently

Shop No 5 Plot No 161 SAI Krupa Bldg Sainath Seva Chs, Scheme No 57, Wadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400031
    Qnet - fraudulent transaction on the name of business