Qnet — honey bottles need to cancel and refund

Sathyapriya saravanan on Dec 5, 2018
I was brain washed by my one friend, she told that its a kind of business and u will get 20k fixed for each and everymonth. When i joined they were hurry and asking me to purchase products even they brainwashed for tat also to purchase for 1 lakh i paid 1 lakh money and once i joined then got to know about this qnet then they asked me to do refferals also 2 refferals mandatory... At last i got to know i have been cheated by this.. I got 150 honey bottles in that only 80 were pending so please do refund to me from support team also i got a mail but from past 4 days there is no any response. I am a patient i have done surgery i took loan and paid now there is not single paise to give to my family also i cant manage if i get my 1 lakh in return it will be more helpful for me... So pls help me out...

Mail id: sathyasaps3377@gmail.com

[Dec 05, 2018] Qnet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

hi just send a refund request mail to qnet regarding cancellation of the product, if u want help, step by step i will help u then

Shop No 5 Plot No 161 SAI Krupa Bldg Sainath Seva Chs, Scheme No 57, Wadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400031
    Qnet - honey bottles need to cancel and refund