Qnet — qnet ir cheated

To add on my previous complaint, i've never ever attended even a single meeting or a training scheduled and i have neither signed any of the documents which shows that i have willfully joined the business. All i did is transferred qnet representative money on the trust i had on him. (He never revealed any details about the company though). He took my money and my other friends money and cheated us. I want to know how can the money be refunded since i've never participated in any of events that took place. All i know is qnet ir took money from me and i received two emails from the company thats it. I got evidences to show if required to get my money back. Also request to speed up the process.

One thing is qnet irs show themselves very innocent at first and once they cheat people, they turn out to be very rude and abusive in conversation. They almost threaten people.

[Jan 30, 2019] QNET customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

QNET
    QNET Phone
    QNET Address
    Shop No 5 Plot No 161 SAI Krupa Bldg Sainath Seva Chs, Scheme No 57, Wadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400031