Qnet — qnet refund and irship cancellation

Rayanafrin on Apr 17, 2019
Sir/madam

I have made to invest in qnet investment by given incorrect knowledge of the company. Now iam not satisfied on the purchase. The purchase is made by the upline. Without my knowledge they have purchased product from your site and trust me they have not tolding about the product. They told me that you give some amount and you will become our business partner. So i have given inr 51000 by cash transfered to the uplines bank account. Iam not satisfied in this business and so please return my money were in my family bit financial issues.

I dont want the product which they have purchased unknowingly and wants to cancel the order dn54208685, i am letting you know this because this purchase is not yet finished 7 days/a week and i came know that refund/cancellation will be done within 7 days as per policy.

So i request you consider this email as a refund request on my order:dn54208685 and help me in the process to get back my
Inr money threw my account at the earliest.

Ir membership and transaction, product details are as follows.

*ir name*:muhammad basheer

*ir id*:he596885

Upline ir id:he568372

*product*:mini mba (Education)

*order no*:dn54208685

Descrption:mini mba
(Purchase date:12/apr/2019)
Order no:dn54208685 item

*date of payment*:12/apr/2019 (Transaction date:12/apr/2019 22:09:18)

Kindly do the needful because my financial passion is very bad.

Thanks&warm regards,
Muhammad basheer

[Apr 17, 2019] Qnet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rayanafrin, Apr 18, 2019
Sir my id proof is sent you but no respond of you.please check and immediately send a reply .

Shop No 5 Plot No 161 SAI Krupa Bldg Sainath Seva Chs, Scheme No 57, Wadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400031
    Qnet - qnet refund and irship cancellation