Qnet — qvi membership refund

namnoida on Sep 16, 2019
Ir id: in699625
It is disappointing to say that qnet and the uplines are cheating people with fake words & commitments about business. I am among the one who is cheated by my upline. I was told that it will be a online e-commerce work from home job where i need to work in product sales among friends and known people. Instead i was asked to attend associations and meetings where there is no discussion on any product, market, sales but calling friends and invite them for meetings so that they also invest the money and make chain which is a pure scam as there is no product, market involved.

Further, i was not asked that what product i need at the time of registration and and qvi club membership was sold out to me. I got this product after 1 month of the purchase when i could not raise the refund. My upline wasted the time and money without informing me the product purchased in time and ended the discussion that they cant help anymore in this matter and i have to pay the loan taken against this qvi product.

Request you to take action against my upline and the entire team behind this and raise the refund of my money.

[Sep 16, 2019] Qnet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Qnet Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2019
Dear Ms.Namrata Jain,

Thank you for reaching out to us. With reference to your query, we have checked internally. The concerned team has sent you a form. Kindly send the filled form at the earliest so that the team can investigate quickly on this matter. The team will also reach out to you once you send the filled form.

Shop No 5 Plot No 161 SAI Krupa Bldg Sainath Seva Chs, Scheme No 57, Wadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400031
    Qnet - qvi membership refund