Qnet — Upline misguide me

Hi sir / mam,

One of my friend informed about the business opportunity that we can earn more than 5 Cores in 5 Years. He has monitored me at least 4 to 5 months about my situation. He use to show case in such a way that he is well settled and bought that this ets…
I did not know it was a trap. I thought that during Pandmic situation, how this person has earning money buying those items and put it in social media.
One day he called me and informed that he recommend me to his higher official about the business opportunity. I request him about the company name and process how it work. He did not share those information and ask me to meet . I went there and meet that person.
His Higher official came to me and he started his Trap technique (or) Brain wash.

My referral misguide about the business and came to know the real business model.
Myself interested in this kind of business.
My product details are mentioned below.

Invoice No.: 2204292DAD923C

Total amount Rs.198, 000.00

Kinnari Nila Rs.111, 650.49 gst 3%
Total Gst Rs 3, 349.51
total amount Rs.115, 000.00

Local Shipping Rs.728.16 gst 3% total gst Rs.21.84 total shipping charges Rs.750.00

Total Rs.430, 250.00

My cancellation id in smazing is.2DAD923C.
Do the needful to refund at the earliest as I have taken bank loan and I need to repay the same.

NIKUNJ PATADIYA
Mo. [protected]
QNET customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 12, 2022
Updated by NIKUNJ PATADIYA
Please do needful

Complaint comments

QNET
    customer care contact
    QNET Phone
    QNET Address
    Shop No 5 Plot No 161 SAI Krupa Bldg Sainath Seva Chs, Scheme No 57, Wadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400031
    View all QNET contact information