Qns Enterprise — fraud company

Gaujrat, India
 mr.nvdp on Jan 20, 2020
Qns enterprises ek fraud company h phlee in logo ne mhushe bataya ki aapko 10 days m 1000 form filled krne hoge fhir mera aadhar card ki photo document k traaf se le liya fhir ajay kumar name k ek laadke n call kiya orr mhushe bola ki ab tumhare call verification k liye call aayegi tumhe sirf haa mam hi bolna h ussne bola ki ager tumse nhi huva yee kaam tho 10 din m tumhe company ko 5200 rupees dene hoge login id orr password inn logo ne mhushe de diye h jab mhushe yee pta chla ki yee fraud h issliyee manne login bhi nhi kiya please help me sir...

Comments

Yes QNS enterprise is a cheated one
Guys, I am in the same boat with you all who got scammed by this company.
Please don't be afraid. I have hired a Lawyer for this matter. And trust me you do not need to do any thing ...just do not respond to their messages or mail cause the company is not registered any where and uses the same agreement number to issue for all. This agreement is totally fake and their company also. If you have any query pin me on my mail which is [protected]@gmail.com. and please do not apply for such jobs through quiker or such job portals ...go for the ligit one such as naukri.com and freshersworld.com. Lets stand against the scammers together.
Sreejita Bag's reply, Jan 31, 2020
Same here. Got scammed by them. And now they are asking for money.

Qns Enterprise - fraud company