Queen Design Studio — fake item received

17,Nilkanth,surat, Surat, Gujarat, India
 Anagha Agrawal on Nov 26, 2019
I ordered a green kurti from the website queendesignstudio.com and today I received my order and I paid the delivery person 600 rupees and when I unwrapped the courier I found an old piece of cloth and I tried to contact the company through email and the number which they had provided on the courier WhatsApp number they are not responding on anywhere and the number which has provided I tried to call on that and it is invalid please help me get my money back.
My name is Sangeeta Agarwal
My order ID is QUE7190
I have attested the photos of the courier packet and what I received.
please try to resolve my issue.

Updated by Anagha Agrawal, Nov 30, 2019
Alert pls !!! I got a call from a person from this company he said that by mistake the whole lot got replaced and so sorry for the inconvenience caused please give me your account details I will transfer the money guys please don't don't not at all give your account details to anyone on call or through any message they are a big theta a big fraud a big spam so they will take all of your money from your bank account alsoI am attaching the image of the number which I received please do not receive the call from this number this is a big fraud cyber crime stay alert and do not order from any untrusted site from now.

fake item received

Comments

Hey, Did your Issue get resolved.
Because even I am facing the same problem. Received an old saree today instead of a choli I ordered from the same website.
ANAND KUTTAN NAIR's reply, Nov 28, 2019
hi ... Ladies your query is resolved? because even i ordered kurta still no response from the website support and received an old dress
Not yet resolved
same here.did anyone received refund?
Anagha Agrawal's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 30, 2019
No the number which they have provided on the courier packet is also invalid so I am not able to contact them through any means. this is a big scam.
Same here, I have also received a fake product
Sejal Shah Bafna's reply, Nov 28, 2019
Me too get cheated for 800 rs
Same here. I also received an old piece of material.
Even i ordered 2 stitched kurties but received old material and no response of email .

My name is Chandana, i also have ordered for Blue kurti, and i have recieved two old pieces of cloth instead, on payment of Rs.600/- i tried contacting them, but of no use
Sejal Shah Bafna's reply, Nov 28, 2019
Did they picked ur product back?
Anagha Agrawal's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 30, 2019
they are a Big cheat dear
I ordered a Pink Lehenga from the website queendesignstudio.com and today I received my order and I paid the delivery person 900 rupees and when I unwrapped the courier I found an old piece of cloth and I tried to contact the company through email and the number which they had provided on the courier WhatsApp number they are not responding on anywhere and the number which has provided I tried to call on that and it is invalid please help me get my money back.

My name is Gitanjali Palghadmal

My order ID is QUE36448

Please try to resolve my issue.
I am facing the same problem i ordered for pink suit but i got a totally different very cheap quality product. They are not responding for email.my 800/inr is just wasted.
I'm also orderd kurti but they give old used damaged saree...they are not responding on what's app waste of money 600/-
Sir, I ordered 2 kurtis but got 2 old sarees
Even I received old torn saree instead of gown and paid 800 RS and now not able to contact anyone by email or what's up number. Any one got refund? From this fraud site
Hi, did anyone receive any response.. I have had a similar issue... I ordered for a kurti mad got saree instead...
There is no number and they are not replying to email..
I am also the victim of this fraud website let try to get our money refunded
But how
This shopping website called Queen Design Studio is a scam! The dress you select is not the one you will receive it. They've put up all these fancy dresses and lehenga s on their website with discounted prices and they even give you the option of cash on delivery. And when you receive the package. You will find an old used saree. If you are a big scam. Why even send this saree might as well keep it to yourself and fill the box with stones and mud. My whole house stinks cause of this saree. Please don't order anything from THIS WEBSITE. Why isn't THIS WEBSITE down already.
I've given the link to the scam below: HTTPss://WWW.queendesignstudio.com/return-policy/
I found this stupid ### on Facebook.
They have a freaking app as well on play store to do this scam. How even. Wth.
I ordered a kurta for ₹450 +₹150 for gst n delivery... The kurta looked very fancy and good with order number QUE42613 but when unwrapped the parcel found an old torn n dirty saree which is not at all worth for the money paid. I m neither able to reach their contact nor there is any response for the mails sent. Very disappointed with such a fraudulent practice! Pls don't order anything from this site! IT IS A FRAUD SITE!
डिअर सर एंड मैम क्वीन डिजाइन स्टूडियो सूरत मुझे आपको सूचित करना है कि मैं कल से काफी परेशान हूं आपके द्वारा फेंक प्रोडक्ट मुझे प्राप्त हुआ है अगर आपके द्वारा मुझे 12 घंटे के अंदर किसी प्रकार का कोई जवाब नहीं मिला तो मजबूरन मुझे कंजूमर फॉर्म का सहारा लेना लेना पड़ेगा धन्यवाद मैं आपको बाकी डिटेल सेंड कर रहा हूं
Ashu mandal

Queen design studio
17 Nilkanth, surat, Surat
Gujarat India
(Fake products )
few days ago I ordered two beautiful gowns from Queen Design Studio site and ordered them and today I received the package. When I opened the package, I got two of the dirtiest quality saree.
you take this back and give me my money back. If you are not able to do this then I will have to resort to the consumer forum. Queen design studio
I had got the order no-49397 cancer, but both my order (order no-49397, order no-49431) have come together in the same package and the value is Rs 1600 and I have completed payment of 1600, I have received both order numbers together. Has happened
Please return full amount

I ordered lehanga... I want to cancel my order but the cancel option not working... Now what can i do? I don't want to take that product
I ordered a gown suit for ₹650 +₹150 for gst n delivery... The gown suit looked very fancy and good with order number QUE 64384 but when unwrapped the parcel found an old torn n dirty saree which is not at all worth for the money paid. I m neither able to reach their contact nor there is any response for the mails sent. Very disappointed with such a fraudulent practice! Pls don't order anything from this site! IT IS A FRAUD SITE!... Totally fraud ... Please can't believe anyone in this site

My order no is QUE50223, I have received totally wrong product instead of kurties. This is highly disappointing.

I have paid Rs. 1800/- to blue dart courier. Now I want my money back within two working days.

Kindly do the needful at earliest.

Queen Design Studio - fake item received