Quick Heal Technologies Pvt Ltd — iam complaining about these people who took money from me

On 30/11/2018 I got a call from a girl called Jooja telling that their is Job in Airindia as ticketing or ground Staff or Cabin Crew, also was in need of job so i took the information. she asked to pay 2500 as registration fee and asked to my my documents and i did it without any other second though. Again they call me and asked to pay 5000 for Background Check. that is where i got doubt about them and then I asked my brother - in law regarding this job. then he told me that these people are fraud. She said that this amount 2500 is a refundable amount. After that Iam call to take my money back her number was Ringing and no Response for few days, few days out of coverage area and then it was switched off. Daily iam trying the number in a small hope. I lost my money and my documents like pan, 10th & 2 puc marks card, my aadhaar card ect. Please if anyone find these people please let me also know.

[Jan 31, 2019] Quick Heal Technologies Pvt Ltd customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Quick Heal Technologies Pvt Ltd
    Quick Heal Technologies Pvt Ltd Address
    603, Mayfair Towers-II, Wakdewadi, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411005