[Resolved] Quikr — A long delay in delivery and no response when contact to customer care.

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
 neetika taneja
I bought a product with Ad Id :[protected] from quikr on 26th Feb 2017. The delivery was scheduled on 27th Feb in between 1 pm to 4 pm by Quikr.
But it has not been delivered yet. If I am calling them, they are not responding. They are just saying that they have escalated the issue to higher authority. As I have not received any confirmation from delivery department I can not even cancel my order.
They are not specifying any reason for the delay and not scheduling the delivery as well.

Kindly look into the matter at the earliest.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2017

[Mar 02, 2017] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Mar 02, 2017
Hi Neetika,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We've shared your details with our support team and thye'll get back to you.

Thank you.

- Team Quikr
Updated by neetika taneja, Mar 02, 2017
No, you have not. A very bad service by you. From last 4 days I have not received any satisfactory update regarding the delivery of the product.

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6729 0000 [Head Office]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    Quikr - A long delay in delivery and no response when contact to customer care.