[Resolved] Quikr — Ad_ID[protected]

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 animeshsen0
It was pathetic to business with you. I have paid the money at 18th Feb and the same day I received a call from your side that your are giving me the delivery of the product by 19th Feb around PM.
I have not received the product on 19th Feb from your side. From 20th Feb we are following up with No of guys from your side named Prashanth, karan, Saranya and few of other guys . Every time they are telling all the lies like already we are on the way to your house etc, though it was not picked from the sellers location also. Every time your representatives are lying and making up to following up like a dog. Even today the same thing is going on.

Still now we have not received the order nor any intimation from any team of your side. We have frustrated with your service and we don't want your service. I will put the same review everywhere Facebook as well as twitter like how you guys are dealing now. And why every-time we are receiving the wrong commitment from you guys? Are you guys running some cheating business. Or is this the way of professionalism? Or you guys are complete liers and running scams?

Guys please dont buy anything from Quikr and share the reviews everywhere so that their business should stop.

Ad_ID 254733142

[Feb 21, 2016] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2016
Dear User, We regret the inconvenience caused. You can give us a missed call at[protected] or you can even write to us at [email protected] with a detailed account of your issue along with your contact details. Rest assured, it is our utmost priority to give you a smooth and valuable experience at Quikr. We care, Team Quikr

Comments

We have called several times . But no resolution. And it has wasted more than 20 hours of m time. All those excuses is not going to help me anyways neither compensating me. I need compensation due to the wastage of our time.
And you guys don't bother to call and resolve the issue also. I am going to file a case also now. Do hell with your service.

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]