Quikr — bad rto service from quikr

B21 magnolia, Tata sherwood apartment, Basavanagar, Bangalore-560037, Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 KanagarajG on Sep 22, 2019

I have requested rto service for “hypothecation removal from rc after car loan closure” on 17th aug (Of course paid full amount immediately), after my own follow up in email i received update that my updated rc card is ready (After hypothecation removal) on 4th sep however i have been just waiting for getting rc card delivery from quikr. It’s more than 3.5 weeks but there is no prompt action. I am really fed up with pathetic service from quikr. Can you please check and do the needful asap? This will surely impact your business model!

[Sep 22, 2019] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Sep 23, 2019
Hi Kanagaraj, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly help us with your contact details we shall assist you. Thank you.
Updated by KanagarajG, Oct 06, 2019
I have given my contact [protected] but no actions/response after that. Can i get prompt response?

Comments

My contact info is [protected]

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6729 0000 [Head Office]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    Quikr - bad rto service from quikr