Quikr — canada job offer

Canada, Canada, Canada
 Darryl Quinny on Feb 23, 2019
Nicholas orwell
Tue, feb 19, 11:51 pm (4 days ago)
To me

Address : 34 chudleigh rd york on m6e 1y9

Country : canada

Application requirement

Dear applicant:

Seasonal greetings to you, i came across your profile match on my job published ad on quikr.com. I am a sole proprietor on real estates. Given your profile on this platform, i shall give you an opportunity to work in my estate in canada as the housekeeping manager. And your job description is to direct and supervise all the workers, working in my properties to make sure every thing is going well in my entire estate.
You will be working for me for 4 years. You shall have the following facilities through-out your service in my estate in canada.
A) a private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedroom.
B) a fixed land phone and an internet ready computer.
C) an official car
D) 3 weeks pay off holiday per year
Working hours
You will be working from 7:00 am to 12:00 pm in the morning and from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm in the
Evening from monday-friday.
Salary: 11, 000 cad monthly,
Weekly allowance:650 cad,
Gross salary/monthly (Un-taxed): 13, 600 cad.
Documents for your papers/ working visa in canada application.
Scan and send
1. Your international passport
2. Your passport photograph
3. Resume/ full address and mobile phone
Procedures for your 4 years working visa procurement.
On the receipt of scanned copy of your valid international passport and photo passport.
1) i shall forward the documents to the canadian embassy/immigration in canada
2). Other documents to facilitate this visa as demanded by the canadian-immigration/embassy for visa
Procurement shall be sent by me.
A) letter of attestation from employer/lmia
B) funded statement of account from canada bank
C) tax clearance due updated
D) affidavit from the canada high court.
All these documents i shall send along with your attached documents to the canadian-immigration in canada and the same documents will be sent to the canadian embassy in your country, with which the embassy will contact you for the interview and stamping of your visa. Arrangements for this travel which includes (Air ticket) and transit cost shall be paid by me.
Note: you will pay for your visa fee of 610 cad to the canada-immigration embassy there in your country to enable them secure an appointment for your 4 years work visa. All these has to be in your name. This is the only cost you have to pay and it will be refunded back to you when you get to canada. Please do understand that i am doing this due to my past experience whereby i paid for visa and ticket fees and my employee turn me down, causing me to loose my money with no refund. Therefore do not accept the contract if you cannot afford to pay for your visa fee to the canadian-embassy when needed during your work visa processing, i will send you a copy of the job agreement letter. If you accept the terms and condition.

Mr nicholas orwell e
(Employer)
+[protected]

[Feb 23, 2019] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2019
Hi Darryl, Kindly help us with your contact details we shall look into the issue and address it. Thank you.
Updated by Darryl Quinny, Feb 24, 2019