[Resolved] Quikr — cheated of money. fraud

Bangalore, Goregaon East, Maharashtra, India
 mouni 13 on Apr 17, 2019
Ordered a phone from quikr, paid the entire amount to the dealer who promised to dispatch the product within 3 hours but guess what after the payment hours got converted to days and that man just wouldnt ans my calls at any cost he kept on saying il send tomorrow on whatsapp and that tomorrow never came and now all his numbers are switched off from the past 4 days. There is no way on earth i can contact him for the refund or the product.
Quikr did not even try to help or contact me and solve my issue anyhow.
Quikr promotes such fraudsters by allowing them to post their ads and lure people, yes they do have a disclaimer and small beware message but is that enough??? Why the hell are such fraudsters even allowed to post their ads??
This particular dealer gave me a different name truecaller spelt a different name for me and so on?? Quikr is indirectly promoting such people by giving them a platform to hunt for preys. They care about the money they make through ads and not their users cos as per them a beware message is sufficient. No customer care support as well. Horrible.
Someone please help me out. I have lost a great deal of money
Complaint marked as Resolved May 22, 2019

[Apr 17, 2019] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by mouni 13, Apr 17, 2019
DEALER NAME- MOBILEZONE (PUSHPENDRA KUMAR)
CONTACT NOS- [protected] [protected] [protected]
MOBILEZONE is the name
someone please help
he looted
Updated by mouni 13, Apr 17, 2019
If quikr does not help me in getting either the product or my refund i shall be surely filing a case against Quikr. i have lost all sorts of communication with the fraud dealer.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2019
Hi Mouni, Kindly message your contact details and AD ID we shall assist you. Thank you.
Updated by mouni 13, Apr 17, 2019
how am i supposed to message you any details when you have not given me a link or anything else for the same.
please tell me how and where?

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    Quikr - cheated of money. fraud