Quikr — delayed ownership documents

vijaysinghrsu on Jun 25, 2019
Dear horrible service provider
I had submitted my two wheeler activa ka03hm 5893 documents for transfer of ownership on 25 apr 19.
There was no response till 25 may 19.
Then i enquired on the agent mobile no.[protected].
I was rudely instructed to wait for another 15 days.
After 15 days again i called my reputed agent as he was not responding. I was again given a date of 25 jun 19.
Today on 25 jun 19 when i called he said i will call back with the latest update which he never does and did.
Evening again contacted him. He said office will call you tomorrow.
Shall i now go to lodge an fir against your office if not then explain the reason by tomorrow.
Vk singh
[protected].

[Jun 25, 2019] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019
Hi Vijay, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our Cars and Bikes team will look into the issue shortly and address it. Thank you.

Comments

Quicker provided messages of online data entry job.I joined in ladder of career.com company.That company H.R Rajan took 4000 and I completed my work and submitted but they are not giving response. Please give response.I want my money back I given Total amount 16500 . Please give my money back.

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]