Quikr — didn't rent home through quikr home but getting payment due sms

sprime on Jan 12, 2019
I am being harassed by quikr home smss. Previously i used to get sms notification about booking confirmation when i never booked any room through quikr. Someone else used my mobile no and name to create an account and used that for booking and quikr didn't even bothered to authenticate the mobile no using otp. Now they are harassing me sending payment due of rs. 6000. Why should i pay someone else's due? I tried contacting them through their website contact form and call but they never replied or picked up the call. Finally through twitter they replied back but of no use.

[Jan 12, 2019] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2019
HI. We are sorry for the trouble caused. Could you please message us your contact details and we shall assist you at the earliest. Thank you
Updated by sprime, Jan 13, 2019
I already provided you details through Twitter message. Look for message from @sumit_paria
Updated by sprime, Jan 13, 2019
I didn't get a reply though from why you are harassing me through SMS.

Comments

I had bought an activa through Quikr and the seller at Quikr said that the RC transfer process will get completed in a month but it has been 4-5 months now and I still don't have the RC in my name.

Quikr office - Kharadi, Pune

The person keeps saying it will get completed in sometime but it has not been resolved till now.

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    +91 22 6729 0000 [Head Office]
    Quikr - didn't rent home through quikr home but getting payment due sms