Quikr Doorstep — Ill treatment from quikr

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Apps001
I had made a payment for an order that included an Iron Rack, chair and few other furnitures on 19th february at 12.02 am.I received a call from quikr team on 19th morning that they will deliver the product by 4 pm.I work in rotational offs hence I took an off and waited for the whole day.There was no call/message from quikr and when I called they told me that due to transport issues they were not able to deliver.After my severe attempts, I received a call from quikr delivery team from Gaurav, who mentioned that the product would e delivered to me by 20th february at 9 pm.I felt bad and took a half day on 20th February and asked them to deliver the product any time. In.In the morning by 1 pm I received a call from the quikr delivery boy and he said that the product would be delivered by 4 pm, I requested him to deliver the product on time as I had no leaves after that to which he said he was out for delivery.After waiting the whole day I called them again and got a very irresponsible answer from the delivery team that the product will be delivered the next day i'e 21 st February. This was sheer irresponsibility and when I asked him to deliver by 9 pm as promised earlier he said that was not possible and asked me to cancel the product and laughingly asked me to complain anywhere I wanted.
This is terrible.I have to get my salary deducted not to take care of irresponsible attitude from this highly publicized company.I asked them to send an apology in written or a text regarding delivery as sent any all the delivery companies ut they rudely refused.
I need compensation !