[Resolved] Quikr — fraud job mtv

Vibha Panchal on Apr 24, 2018
I applied for job on quikr and i got msg from that .. regarding job in mtv the guy name ashish and his mobile no is [protected]. this guy is cheating with the same no and he has cheated many people before as well. first he ask for artist card and pay 800 rs for same n told me that he will arrange for me.. after that he ask for rs 5000 for some salary account. n paid for same but after sometime i get to know that this person is cheating everyone from this site so i ask him to return my money he sais he will after 4 days but on 3rd day he blocked me and when i tried to call him.. the phone landed in surat .. i complaint about the same person on quikr also that they will remove such fraud from quikr but no action has taken so far.. this guy is cheating everyone with same no.
kindly solve my issue.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 27, 2018

[Apr 25, 2018] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2018
Hi Vibha. We are sorry to hear that. Could you please share your contact details and we shall assist you. Thank you
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0