[Resolved] Quikr — I got scammed by a fraud quikr seller

Vitaliy Frantsevich on Mar 15, 2019
I got scammed by a fraud quikr copy phone seller.
I got this contact from quikr advertisment.
I deal with him through whatsapp he send me his phone photo and told me he will provide cod and taking 200rs for cod i sent himand at the time of delivery delivery boy told me that it's not a open delivery if you want you have to take risk i call to the the seller he told me don't worry.
But delivery boy told me that don't take risk because there are many frauds but it's my mistake i decided to take risk and after unboxing i got stone inside box then i call to the seller and instantly he blocked me from every where.
Today i did fir against him i have his every detail.
Soon i will make video to aware you from this type of scammers
Scammer details:-
Name :- javed
Scammer no.[protected] his whatsapp no.
His address:- ns creation
Extension c - block gali no.2
East delhi 110051
Please be aware i'm also sharing his photo and screenshot.

I got scammed by a fraud quikr seller
I got scammed by a fraud quikr seller
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2019

[Mar 15, 2019] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
Hi, We are sorry to hear that. We have time and again urged our customers not to make any offline transactions with the sellers and vice versa.

Comments

great response given by quikr to a person who was cheated as well- we have said time and again not to make offline payments. to hell with such diplomatic replies of yours. all this would not have happened if you had not let such schemers post their ads on your website for money.
no wonder quikr does not have a good name.
it should be your basic necessity to do some checks on the dealers and make some strict regulations incase of such frauds where money is taken but no product is given.
Quikr is at fault.