[Resolved] Quikr — I'm complaining about my Quicker spam mail

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Abhisek happy
Manpreet kaur arora sent me a mail... When she mailed me i thought that she ll buy from me but later when i search in google i was found that she is a fraud.she asked me about my acount detail. I said that i m not interested to given my acount number to any one... Previously i told her i m nt intrested. Her mail is below=

This is Mrs Manpreet Kaur Arora once again. This is to confirm to you that i have finally send the cheque to you so that you can be sure how serious I'm ready to purchase the Coins. The Airline will arrive in India tomorrow morning by 8:45AM, while they will call you for the delivery of the package to your door once the airline arrive.

Please bear with me that the affiliated flight, Lufthansa Airline has no available flight from London (UK) to your own city, so the flight that is bringing the package will arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi, Once the package is clear from New Delhi custom it will be deliver to you in your City through Airline delivery Agent, So you have to make sure you are available at home to received the package once you got a call from the delivery local Agent because you have to sign before they release the package to you.

Immediately you received the cheque you are to send your account details to me so i can add you to my beneficiary Account because it take 24 hours to get activation for transfer.

Also, the Airline official have charges me 70 Pounds extra which is 8, 500 Rupees for delivery of the package at your door step so they can confirm to me about the address because i need to be sure before i transfer this funds to your account. Once they confirm to me that whatever details send to me is real then i can have 100% assurance in transferring to you without looking back. I have added the 8, 500 Rupees extra on the cheque so you can transfer to the Airline delivery agent for the clearance of the package from the custom at Delhi. The total amount on the cheque is 18, 500 Rupees. 10, 000 Rupees for you as an advance payment and the rest 8, 500 Rupees will be transfer to the Airline delivery Agent.

Once you received the package by tomorrow, please make sure you deposit to your account as earlier as possible so the money can be credited into your account. You are to send me your account details where to transfer the rest balance once you have received the package by tomorrow.

I hereby attached you the Airway-Bill and the scan copy of the Cheque in the mail including my driver license in case they request before delivery

Thanks for your Co-operation.

Waiting for your urgent response once you have finally received the Cheque. Please, also you should confirm to me how much it cost to send from India to UK by DHL or FedEx so i can include the amount in the transfer.

Best Regards
Manpreet Kaur Arora

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 9, 2017

[May 05, 2017] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, May 09, 2017
Hi Abhisek. We see that this is not an email sent from Quikr. Could you please share your contact details to discuss more on this issue.

Comments

I have been at the receiving end of this scam too. Has any action been taken on this?

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]