Quikr India — I sold out my ac via quiker and paytm cashback/amount not credited

Banglore, India
 sumedh.dange
Hi Team, I have sold out my 2 Split AC`s via Quikr last week and also its delivered to buyer and paytm Cashback/Amount not credited to my Account. I called up 4-5 times to customer care they said your payment is initiated but i have not received it yet. I have sent mails 4 mails to [email protected], but no one is responding. I have attached receipt for your ref. Ad ID:[protected] Ad ID:[protected] Request you to plz do the needful. Many Thanks, Sumedh [protected]

I sold out my ac via quiker and paytm cashback/amount not credited

[Dec 22, 2015] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi Consumer Team,

Still no action taken. Its more than 10 days nows.
Hi Consumer Team,
I would like to inform you that whenever i post complaint on consumer forum i received call from fraud caller and they asking me A/C Number, card expiry Date and CCV number(ph number: [protected] / [protected])
Kindly take strict action on above phone numbers

Sumedh
Dear Sumedh,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We will investigate this right away. Can you just give us a misscall at[protected] or write to us at [email protected] and we will quickly sort this out for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

-Quikr Team
Hi Consumer Team,

Still no action taken. Its more than 10 days.
Everyday i called up that shameless Customer care but they are useless and hopeless.
Can i go ahead and file FIR against Quikr??

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    +91 22 6729 0000 [Head Office]
    Quikr India - I sold out my ac via quiker and paytm cashback/amount not credited