[Resolved]  Quikr India Private Limited — no refund for order cancelled by quikr

I purchased a 2nd hand metal wardrobe on quikr india private limited under quickr doorstep delivery for rs. 6999 and with discount i paid rs. 6959.00 (Inclusive of 2999 for logistics cost) through net banking on 31st aug 2020 at 9.32 am under transaction id:[protected]and payment id: [protected]. On 2nd sep 2020, a quickr representative called me and said that they are cancelling my order since they are unable to provide me the delivery due to pandemic related restrictions and on 3rd sep 2020 at 12:48 pm my order was cancelled on quickr portal due to logistics issue.

I waited till 15th sep 2020 and since the money was neither refunded nor any communication on refund timelines, i sent my complaint through the 'contact us' section on their website (Since the number is not accepting inbound calls) and received a standard templated response on 18th sep 2020 that the "issue has been taken up with our internal team. Shall revert you back, soon after we receive any update on the same."

I have been chasing the quickr team ever since but there has been no update on my refund.
Sep 27, 2020
After I raised a complaint on this forum, within 24 hrs. the company emailed me with confirmation of the refund processed and the bank transaction numbers. In another 2 hours the money was credited in my bank account,
Sep 24, 2020

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 26, 2020
Quikr Customer Care's response
HI Chitra. Apologies for the dismay. We shall reach out to you at the earliest and resolve the issue . Thank you
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi Chitra, kindly message your contact details and AD ID or email to [protected]@quikr.com we shall assist you. Thank you.

Chitra81d's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 25, 2020
Once again you guys are acting absolutely frustrating and in your own benefit... You already have the transaction and payment ID in my complaint that I mentioned on this platform as well as yours but since you are acting dumb (as it benefits you), I'll have to share my Transaction Id 100030348731 again here and me my contact number is 9167990874.
If you keep sitting on my money and do not give it back my next step us to go to consumer court and slap you with legal case. You are leaving me no other choice now.

Quikr