[Resolved] Quikr — Iphone / why allowed you on quikr fraud and fake sellers, refund my money by this dealer i pay for it

Arvind 77
I deal with a seller on quikr, he send me messages from this number WhatsApp - +[protected], and said if u pay Rs.5000 then I give you new iPhone 6s, next day I deposit money in his account, after he said I will pay extra Rs.5000 for shipping, I guess he is a fake, plzz help me sir, I want to my money back Ad id[protected], seller email id-sonaltirki91@gmail.com please contact me on my own number - [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2017

[Jan 12, 2016] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Arvind 77, Jan 12, 2016
Plzz Sir help me, I want to back my money, I'm waiting your response. Fraud seller take my money and he said to me they are not back my money, plzz Sir contact me...
Quikr Customer Care's response, Jan 13, 2016
Dear Arvind, We regret the inconvenience caused and will quickly resolve this out for you. Can you please connect with us at certified@quikr.com with complete details of your issue as well as your contact details (Contact number, email id) . - Quikr Team
Updated by Arvind 77, Jan 18, 2016
On 14th January, I received a call from quikr service representative and said to me that he refund my money back in my account and also said I manage a atm credit card account for receiving my money but that day I unavailable to manage account, but today I call for quikr customer, he is not attending my phone, why?? Plzz Sir resolved this problem contact - [protected]

Comments

On 14th January, I received a call from quikr and customer service representative said me he refund my money back in your account but in that day I unavailable to manage a atm credit card account bcoz it's necessary atm credit cart for get my money, but today I call the quikr customer service representative, he is not attending my call, why?? Plzz Sir help me, I want to my money back, plzz contact me on [protected]
Sir I need your help my money please fraud iPhone seller told me to tell to transfer in bank for new iPhone mobile he sad me mobile price 8000 I said OK then I will transfer the money but he didn't send me courier he was blocking my call please do something quikr company I need my money please ur doing fraud things to consumer I'm waiting for u give my money [protected]

Hi this is Yasha Goel. My phone no. Is [protected]. I contacted vendor for selling 1st Replica shoe . His phone no. Is [protected]. I gave him advance for two shoes. He has taken money and now is phone is switched off. His paytm no. Is different and he also gave one more no. where I can contact him but all his no. are out of coverage [protected], [protected]. Kindly cooperate as I hav started my new venture and such loss is not acceptable.
Jai Hind Team,

This is regarding an add posted on quickr with ad ID:[protected]. The seller contacted me to sell the product on whats app from +[protected].

He made me sure that the product is genuine and will be shipped if I pay 30% of amount and 70% after delivery. I then got a call from his finance department and person named Faran Sharma - [protected] and confirmed to place the order as it is 100% Genuine. He also gave me reference of existing customer named: Priyank with no: +91 [protected].
I called him and he said he recieved the product via quikr add and it is genuine.

As it has a quickr verified logo, I trusted him and paid 30% which is 8010 via paytm to mobile no: [protected].
After the payment he sent me the DHL reciepts and said that the product will get delivered to my address on saturday 14th Oct.

I trusted it and on friday some one called from No: +91 [protected] claiming that he is from DHL and the product arrived on my address and ready to get delivered but he asked me to do 70% of the payment 18690/. As it was so late and he said he will auction that product if it doesnt get paid so I paid him on number:[protected]. So total amount I paid is 26700.

Now I still dont have the delivery and all these numbers are not reachable. Please help me to refund my amount as it happened via quickr.

I have logged a cyber crime case on this matter and if quickr doesnt intervate in between then I will log the case against quickr too for fraudlent sellers and fooling customers.

Attached is the communication history for your reference.

I am sandip and I was fraded by a quicker dealer I saw a ad on quicker of canon dslr in 20000 I was surprised the I contacted him he said it is true due to a offer we are giving in a low price. So he asked me to pay 50% first and rest after delivery I said him that no I need product then I will send payment he said no and he send me some proof after the proof I have paid him 10000 first then he said me to pay whole payment because due to cod the company gets in loss so asi paid 50% so to get my product I paidrest payment after that he sad we need custom chages and delivery charges I paid that too and my total amount was 81000 to him yet my product is not received by me now plzz helpme out of these problem.

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    +91 22 6729 0000 [Head Office]
    Quikr - Iphone / why allowed you on quikr fraud and fake sellers, refund my money by this dealer i pay for it