Quikr — Online sale of home items

mridulgupta.mg
The company collected payment from the buyer for a couple of items sold to a buyer through their website claiming that they will disburse the amount to the seller within 2 working days after the logistics team has delivered the product. It has been already 10 days and the company is not transferring the amount to me who is the seller of the product. The 2 Ad IDS are as under - AD ID[protected] for Double Bed AD ID[protected] for Glass Centre Table The total payment is about Rs. 10, 000. Quikr has played fraud on me and is credited the payment to my account as a result of which I have to incurr loss and damages. Mridul [protected]

[Dec 21, 2015] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Mridul,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We will investigate this right away. Can you just give us a misscall at[protected] or write to us at [email protected] and we will quickly sort this out for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

-Quikr Team
I am place an order samsung galaxy s3.
My order id 10060884.
I am placed my order on 18 dec 2015 (friday) but yet today is tuesday I am not receive any product. The quikr team will say me you will recieve your product in 2 working days.please investigate where my product and when it can delivered to me.

Thnx Regards.