Quikr — payment done product not receive

FLAT NO H 013, DLF WOODLAND HEIGHTS, RAJAPURA VILLAGE, JIGANI BOMMASANDRA LINK ROAD, OPP. HCL SEZ., Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Atanu Maiti on Jun 12, 2019
Payment has been done on 9th, still did not receive product. Quikr team called & asking for another 40/- payment which I am agree but from 9 th to till now did not receive the link for payment, but receive 3 times call today that link will be shared in my mail ID. Please confirm when can I get that product or else arrange to return my Money. Other wise I am bound to take legal steps. Call received from FOUZIYA & another two lady.
PYMENT ID: [protected]

Never expect such type of service from Quikr. For 40 /- you hold the product as wel as my money. Dear Senior management team, please look into this.

For any quarry please call [protected]

[Jun 16, 2019] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Hi Atanu, we regret the inconvenience caused. Our doorstep team will contact you and update you on this. Thank you.

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6729 0000 [Head Office]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    Quikr - payment done product not receive