[Resolved]  Quikr — quikr doorstep not delivering products

This is to inform that i have been facing worst customer service experience from quikr.
This is the second time i have order and paid the full amount and yet not getting any update about my products.
Quikr executives will continuously call you and they will be in touch while you are ordering. After ordering no one will receive your calls neither they will respond to your msgs and nor the customer service will get back to you with any resolution.
In my first order after full payment they cancelled and refunded the order because of their silly mistake. Due to which i was not able to re order through my emi card and still i have to pay one emi.
Then i ordered through my credit card the second time. While ordering they promised me delivery within 2 days. After ordering they delayed it to 3-4 days.
After 3 days they told me weekend, yet i have no update from them and no one is responding either.
I haven't ever faced such a bad experience from any company except quikr.

First order was placed on 26/05/19 ad id is[protected]
Second order was placed on 06/05/19 ad id is[protected]

Customer executive name mr. Manas [protected]

Adding the screenshots of the conservation mail etc.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-08 09:34:41

[Jun 02, 2019] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response Jun 02, 2019
Hi Rishabh. We are sorry for the discomfort caused. We shall get in touch with you at the earliest and resolve your issue. Thank you

Quikr Phone