[Resolved] Quikr — quikr rto door to door services bangalore

Bangalore, India
 Sawandas on Oct 6, 2018
Regarding my car (From pune to bangalore) door to door rto service (Roadtax+registration). It's been 3 months  quikr agents took my original noc & rc & also i transferred rs.103222 online via citrus payment gateway from credit card. Whn i checked today in ka03 rto office the documents hasn't been submitted yet. From last 3 months they are saying audit is going on.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 8, 2018

[Oct 06, 2018] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Oct 08, 2018
Hi. Apologies for the discomfort caused. Could you please help us with your contact details and we shall assist you. Thank you
Updated by Sawandas, Oct 16, 2018
My contact number is [protected]..the issue is still not resolved they are postponing the date every week..when documents hasn't been submitted in RTO office then how can they give the road tax receipt to me. This guy pramod.[protected]@quikr.co.in on daily basis giving me fake information. I need immediate action on this or else will handover to police.
Updated by Sawandas, Oct 16, 2018
Contact name- Astik Das
Mobile -[protected]
Email- astik.[protected]@gmail.com
Vehicle -Polo car (MH14GA3911)

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]
    +91 22 6729 0000 [Head Office]
    +91 22 6779 7979 [Support]
    Quikr - quikr rto door to door services bangalore