Quikr — quikr rto services - very poor services

sayantandatta on Sep 20, 2018
I paid money for a title transfer (Hr 26 de 4578) within the same state and with all documents, on[protected]. Sales promised me that documents would be collected in 24 - 48 hours. It has been 2 weeks now and it seems that work gets handed from one team to another with no resolution. And, while every one is able to reach me on my phone, only quikr is unable to reach me. That's always the excuse. No one responds to emails or provides me with a number of a person i can speak to. I am cursing the say i made a payment.

[Sep 20, 2018] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Sep 20, 2018
Hi. We regret the discomfort caused. Please message us your contact details and we shall get in touch with you. Thank you
Updated by sayantandatta, Sep 21, 2018
My contact number is [protected].
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have puchased Redmi note 3 phone from quikr but they delivered me faulty product. I returned this product for replacement but they couldn’t arrange replacement.
Then they decided to give my money back but it has been already so many months and always saying that you will get your money soon.
But nothing happened.