[Resolved]  Quikr — Refund not being done

I placed an order for a laptop on 9th Aug. The ad id is[protected] and the transaction id is [protected]. The order was cancelled on 12th Aug from Quikr side saying no pickup and drop off facility is available currently and so my money would be refunded.I recieved confirmation message on 14th Aug saying refund would be completed within 4-7 days, which is not the case here. I sent email on 27th regarding this issue and in response I was told to wait 48hrs. It's been more than 7 days since this but still nothing has been done.I need my money urgently.What kind of service is this ? You guys take people's money, but when the time comes to refund you guys just ignore. Worst service ever. I am attaching all the screenshots also

Ticket No:[protected]
Refund not being done
Refund not being done
Sep 16, 2020
Sep 03, 2020

Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 03, 2020
Quikr Customer Care's response
Hi Akram, We regret the discomfort caused. Our doorstep team will look into this issue as soon as possible and address it. Please bear with us in the interim. Thank you.
Sep 09, 2020
Updated by akram25524raza
It's been a month now and still nothing being done.I don't understand what's the issue here.I have emailed so many times.They just ignore all the emails till friday.And now Friday they just say wait 48 hrs. And I also know this well that Quikr doesn't have working days in Saturday and Sunday.They are just fooling me.I think I will have to go to National Consumer Helpline.If I don't get the refund this week I will surely go to them, I have all details, screenshots, call records and emails.

Quikr