[Resolved] Quikr — refund of money rs 13849 paid to quikr for purchase o[censored]sed ipad

room no 109, department of physics, pondicherry university, pondicherry., RV Nagar, Pondicherry, Puducherry, India
 Ratnakar Arumugam on Apr 15, 2019
I paid rs. 13849 for purchase of an used ipad on 12 march 2019. On. 17 march the order was cancelled by quikr. I requested for refund to my bank account on 17 march. As of today 15 april 2019, i have not received my refund for rs. 13849. I have contacted quikr so many times but they are not responding. I have sent many emails but no response. Only once they sent a mail saying the refund is issued and they are sorry for the delay. I contacted bank and they told i did not receive any refund. Other than this there is no other reply. Because of this frustration i was also in suical mood. As a student the money is big for me and it is important. Somebody help me to retrieve my money and take action on quikr. Thank you. My quikr registered phone number is [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved May 16, 2019

[Apr 15, 2019] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Apr 15, 2019
Hi Ratnakar, we regret the inconvenience caused. We shall look into the issue and address it shortly
Updated by Ratnakar Arumugam, Apr 16, 2019
As of now, no serious action is taken. Quikr just says they have issued refund on 27th March 2019 and the money will reach me in 5-7 working days. Today is[protected] and i am yet to get my money. Quikr is only saying that they have ISSUED REFUND. They are not saying anything in confirmation that the Rs. 13859 is deposited to my account. They are also not sending any proof regarding the same. They aren't even sharing who their banking partner is and how the refund was processed.

Bank has guaranteed that i did not receive any money from quikr as of[protected], 2:15 PM.

Somebody please help, at the earliest.

Comments

Somebody please help, at the earliest.
I have ordered vivo v9 in your web i think the only worst web is ours because i ordered and paid 1000 also but now there are saying that we have no products DONOT BELIEVE THIS QUIKR
I WANT MY MONEY BACK WITH IN SECONDS OF CANCELLATION
I have ordered the product and the i have paid too i contacted the seller and he is asking for extra money i want to cancel my order and want my full money back please

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]