[Resolved] Quikr — Regarding delivery issue and no status

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 smart4287
I have ordered a computer table through quikr doorstep service and paid the full amount on 6th april. I have been told that i will be received the item on 8th. Today is 11th april and still no status or not even call from quikr.

My order id is[protected]
And seller advertise id is[protected]

I inquired about 5-6 times for the status and they told that they don't have any status of their auto generated number which is quite irresponsible.

Please help me out to get my money back or item to be delivered.

[Apr 11, 2016] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Apr 12, 2016
Dear user, We are sorry to hear about your experience. We do apologize for the trouble you’ve faced. Meanwhile, we’ll look into this right away and take the necessary corrective steps. You can give us a missed call at[protected] or you can even write to us at [email protected] with a detailed account of your issue along with your contact details. Rest assured, it is our utmost priority to give you a smooth and valuable experience at Quikr. We appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback and we will incorporate it to ensure this doesn’t happen again. We care, Team Quikr

Comments

What is this? I didn't get any notification from Quikr regarding my order, no call, no status and still it is marked as resolved?

Frustration is getting very high and shame to your Quikr customer care as they don't know order status even. What the hack is there which doesn't show the status of my paid order and there is no delivery after 10-12 days which committed on 2nd day.

Just check the status and provide me details or at least my money back for that order.

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]