[Resolved] Quikr — Replacement phone is not received

Madanpuri,gurgaon, India
 gokul joshi
I have perchase a phone through quickr on 3 nov 2015 and receive my product on 7 nov 2015.this phone did not reading sim card. i cintact to quickr n send back my phone to quickr for replacwement.they pic my phone on 18 nov 2015. but i am still waiting for my phone.everytime i cll to quickr they says the will send next day.but they dont. please give me my phone or my amount refund.

[Dec 16, 2015] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2015
Dear Gokul,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. This is very unfortunate. Can you please connect to us at[protected] or write to us at [email protected] and we will quickly sort this out for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

-Quikr Team

Comments

Quikr is bluffing people. Lets go to consumer court. I am also cheated by Quikr. It's be more than 39 days I have not received replacement of my phone.
I am going to gather all the information to take legal action against Quikr India Pvt. Ltd.

Quickr is posting unwanted ads without my permission

Ouickr is posting unwanted ads without my permission they are posting ads from my account without my permission because of this i am getting unwanted calls for the ads which i have not posted.

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]